|What they say
|SpeakersBank training boosted the skills of our people to recruit allies and persuade decision makers for community change.
Carrie Supple – Citizenship Foundation
Tips and Techniques
Below are tips and techniques on some of the key areas for great Public Speaking and Presenting. If you would like to receive our newsletter packed with further advice and information please click here.
If you would like to sign up for a forthcoming SpeakersBank workshop, one of the best professional workshops in the UK, please click here.
- Top 10 Tips for Speaking in Public
- Top 10 Tips for Evaluating a Speaker
- Top 10 Tips for Handling Question & Answer Sessions
- Top 10 Tips for Introducing a Speaker
- Top 10 Tips for Overcoming Nerves
- 5 Worst Mistakes Speakers Regularly Make
- Being Confident and Staying Confident
- Hands up if you are Feeling Nervous in Public
- Taking The Terror Out Of Speaking In Public
- Making your Speeches Memorable
- Don’t sweat the Small Stuff in Speaking
trained to date
be our newest